PLACES AVAILABLE, BOOK NOW!
Health Education England (HEE)
Population Health and Prevention Conference
Wednesday 7th March 2018
The Queens Hotel, Leeds
The purpose of this event is to showcase the national, regional and local work in the area of prevention linked to education and training to assist in the culture change for focus shifting onto preventing avoidable ill health and premature mortality.
The event will focus on these areas:
- Delivering the Prevention agenda at scale
- Building workforce capacity and capability
- Making Every Contact Count (MECC)
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Sepsis
- Mental Health promotion and Mental Illness prevention
- Workplace Wellbeing
We invite you to register for the conference via the link below. Please feel free to circulate the invitation to your colleagues and networks.
We hope that you can attend. Please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com) should you have any queries around the booking process.